Just about a week ago we heard rumors Asrock would enter the GPU market. This week Asrock posts the complete AMD Radeon line-up featuring their Phantom series RX580 8G, RX570 8G, RX560 2G and RX550 2G on their website. This is perfect timing, as we see GPU prices coming down slowly, possibly influenced by the recent news of Bitmain planning sales of an Ethereum ASIC miner.
The Asrock Phantom series features a ball bearing dual fan design without RGB lighting. Asrock promises excellent overclocking possiblities even stamping this on the side of the box ‘OC Certified!’.
The specifications of the Asrock Phantom Gaming X RX580 OC 8G
- OC Mode: 1435 MHz / 8320 MHz
- Default Mode: 1380 MHz / 8000 MHz
- Silent Mode: 1324 MHz / 7680 MHz
- 8 GB GDDR5
- Double Ball Bearings Fan Design
- High Performance Composite Heatpipes
- Support 8K Resolution
- Graphic Outputs: 3 DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI
Phantom Gaming Tweak Utility
- Temperature and Fan Speed Monitoring
- Core / Memory Clock Tweak
- Core / Memory Voltage Tweak